2011年7月9日土曜日

Shinobu's Live Paiting at My Favorite Live House in YOKOHAMA

One of my favorite live houses in Japan is called YOKOHAMA Grassroots. It is located just 5 min walk from Yokohama station. Grassroots has a warm, nostalgic feeling. There are many wooden furniture, great artwork hanging on the wall, great music, and American style foods aka hamburgers and fries. The first time I went there with Pismo, Q-ill and Tedman and saw their special freestyle live by a member of Cro-Magnon. It was an amazing night, and the best live I've been to since living in Tokyo. If you have chance to visit the area, you better stop by!!
Recently, I went to Grass Roots again and saw DJ A-1's CD release party. My friend Shinobu created its cover artwork, so she was doing live-art for this special party.

DJ A-1 on the set!! It was fantastic.
Finally, Shinobu is on the set.
Shinobu is talking to her boss BAKIBAKI.
Smile

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿